Sheets Genie Project Templates are special Google Sheets spreadsheets that have Sheets Genie code attached to them. This special code is how they’re able to work their magic (in combination with the Sheets Genie Chrome extension).
To get started using Sheets Genie, make a copy of the Sheets Genie Project Template of your choice after you’ve installed the Sheets Genie Chrome extension.
Recommended Sheets Genie Project Templates strategy
My recommended strategy for using and developing automations with Sheets Genie Project Templates:
- Develop a basic DIY skill level with WebScraper.io + Sheets Genie (optional, but super powerful)
- Take advantage of DFY Sheets Genie Project Templates whenever possible to jumpstart your automations
- Now you have tons of power: you can take advantage of DFY Project Templates and also modify them to suit your own purposes
DIY Project Templates: boost your Do It Yourself skills and capabilities
- Sheets Genie Examples & Capabilities (start with this one to boost your DIY Sheets Genie skills, or if you just want to learn more about Sheets Genie, what it can do, and be inspired)
- Sheets Genie DIY Blank Slate (use it in conjunction with the DIY web scraping tutorial to boost your Sheets Genie skills fast)
DFY: Done For You Project Templates (at least, started for you)
- DFY Project Templates coming soon
- I will ideally get feedback on what people want the most and go from there
Request new Sheets Genie Project Templates
I’ll provide a link here soon to either a Facebook poll or some other voting tool to help you get your voice heard about what other DFY Sheets Genie Project Templates you’d like to ideally see in the future.